The purpose of the present Terms and Conditions is to define the terms and conditions for the provision of the services of the www.arch.design website, hereinafter referred to as “ARCH.DESIGN” and the conditions of use of the Service by the User.
Any access to and/or use of the www.arch.design website implies the acceptance and respect of all the terms of the present Conditions and their unconditional acceptance. They therefore constitute a contract between ARCH.DESIGN and the User.
If the User does not wish to accept all or part of the present terms and conditions, he/she is requested to renounce any use of the Service.
The use of this site is subject to the following provisions that the User is deemed to accept by the simple fact of accessing and using the site:
User: The User is any person who uses the site or one of the services offered on the site.
User Content: The term “User Content” refers to the data transmitted by the User in the different sections of the site.
Site Data: The term “Site Data” refers to the data transmitted by ARCH.DESIGN in the different sections of the site.
Personal data: In a logic of respect for the private life of its Users, ARCH.DESIGN commits itself to the fact that the collection and the treatment of personal information, carried out within the present site, are carried out in accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relative to data processing, files and freedoms, known as the “Data-processing and Freedoms” Law.
As such, the site www.arch.design is the subject of a declaration to the CNIL under number 1507427.
In accordance with article 34 of the law “Informatique et Libertés”, ARCH.DESIGN guarantees the User a right of opposition, access and rectification on the personal data concerning him. The User has the possibility to exercise this right:
- on the website www.arch.design, by using the contact form provided > Contact
- by contacting us directly at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Force majeure: ARCH.DESIGN cannot be held responsible in case of force majeure or facts beyond its control.
Duration and termination: This contract is concluded for an indefinite period of time from the time the User uses the Service.
1. The content of the above mentioned site can only be considered as informative, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
All data on the above mentioned site, including but not limited to texts, photos, graphic data, trademarks and logos, are the exclusive property of ARCH.DESIGN or are subject to a license granted by related entities or third parties. They are protected by copyright, trademark rights and/or other intellectual property rights held by ARCH.DESIGN, a related entity or third parties. The documents to be downloaded are also protected by copyright, the limits of the use of these documents are specified on the pages of the site concerned. This property right is in no way transferred to the user of the above mentioned site. Unless expressly authorized in writing by the author or the beneficiaries, any transfer, sale, distribution or reproduction of the data on the above-mentioned site is forbidden, regardless of the form or method used.
As far as possible, the above-mentioned site is regularly updated. However, ARCH.DESIGN does not guarantee that the information on the site is up-to-date, complete and correct. The flawless and/or continuous operation of the above-mentioned site cannot be guaranteed.
References or links to other sites not belonging to ARCH.DESIGN are purely illustrative.
2. ARCH.DESIGN expressly declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from or in any way resulting from the use of the above-mentioned site, except in the case of malicious intent or gross negligence on its part.
ARCH.DESIGN cannot be held responsible for the content of external sites to which the above-mentioned site refers, nor for any inconvenience and/or damage resulting from the use of these sites. ARCH.DESIGN does not guarantee the security of these external sites and does not vouch for the credibility or reliability of the owners and/or operators of these sites.
3. The information provided on the above-mentioned website does not constitute an offer, unless explicitly stated otherwise. For further professional information or for a concrete offer of sale and/or service, the user should consult a local dealer of ARCH.DESIGN products and/or services.
4. The personal data obtained through the above-mentioned site may be processed by ARCH.DESIGN in particular for commercial prospecting and promotion of its articles, management of customer files, marketing, public relations, … .
You can object to the use of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes. You also have the right to inspect and be informed about the data in question, as well as the right to rectify it.
The processing of personal data is governed by the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data (Moniteur français of 18 March 1993). For more information on the subject, you can contact ARCH.DESIGN or the Commission for the protection of privacy.
5. The information provided by ARCH.DESIGN through the above-mentioned site is governed by French law, to which it is subject. Any user who is legally dependent on a country other than France must, before using the above-mentioned site, check whether the right to access and/or use it is granted by the legislation in force in that country.
By using the present site, the Internet user accepts the present conditions of use described above. Any dispute arising from the use of this site or the dissemination of the information it contains will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Paris applying French law. (for more information, please refer to the following address: www.cnil.fr).
Contact infos :
Showroom Le Workcafé
13 rue de Caumartin
Phone. 01 74 92 26 00
Showroom Le Village
35 rue Henri Becquerel
Phone. 01 64 21 89 00
Siret : 52 402 752 100 052 / VAT : FR83524027521