I – PURPOSES AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
A. OBJECTIVES OF THE POLICY
ARCH.DESIGN takes the utmost care and importance in protecting privacy and Personal Information and in complying with the relevant legal provisions.
B. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This Policy covers the Processing carried out in the context of:
– The management of the website www.arch.design and the requests sent from the online forms present on this site
– The sending of the ARCH.DESIGN newsletter
– The recruitment of ARCH.DESIGN employees
– The management of ARCH.DESIGN’s clients, service providers and partners
– The management of the inter-company trainings organized by ARCH.DESIGN
For all of these Processings, ARCH.DESIGN is the entity that determines the means and purposes and thus acts as the Data Controller within the meaning of the applicable regulations on personal data and in particular the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Data (hereinafter “RGPD”).
In this Policy, “ARCH.DESIGN”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to:
ARCH.DESIGN, whose headquarters are located at 35 rue Henri Becquerel, 77500 Chelles, France, registered with the Meaux Trade and Companies Registry under number B 524 027 521 and represented by Stéphane Picq in her capacity as Director of ARCH.DESIGN
You can find all the information about ARCH.DESIGN on our legal page.
II- GENERALITIES APPLICABLE TO ALL PROCESSING CARRIED OUT BY ARCH.DESIGN
ARCH.DESIGN ensures that each Processing respects the fundamental principles of data protection. This section informs you about the general principles applicable to all the Processing covered by this Policy. Section II details, for each Processing, the specific conditions and modalities of implementation of the Processing.
A. MINIMIZATION OF DATA COLLECTED
Each form on the site limits the collection of Personal Data to what is strictly necessary and indicates the purpose(s) for which the Data is collected and the Recipient(s) of the Data.
The Data required to manage your request are indicated by an asterisk on each form. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, ARCH.DESIGN will not be able to respond to your requests and/or provide you with the requested services. The other information is optional and allows us to better manage your request and improve our communications and services to you.
B. SHARING YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Each Processing section details the internal Recipients who may access and process the Data concerned. The Data may be transmitted to technical service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability who act on our behalf and according to our instructions (IT subcontractor, host of our servers, etc.).
We only allow these service providers to use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we strive to ensure that your Personal Information is protected at all times.
ARCH.DESIGN may also disclose your Data to Third Parties where such disclosure is required by law, regulation or court order, or where such disclosure is necessary for the protection and defense of our rights.
All such Third Parties may come from countries within or outside the European Union (“EU”), including countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as your country of residence. In such a case and to the extent required by applicable law, we will:
– either obtain your express and unequivocal Consent to share your Personal Data with such Third Parties ;
– enter into Data Transfer Agreements that comply at least with the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission; or
– ensure that such Third Parties located in the United States are companies that have joined the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and registered as such with the U.S. government.
C. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
ARCH.DESIGN is committed to protecting your Personal Data against loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure. To this end, ARCH.DESIGN implements appropriate technical and organizational measures, in light of the nature of the Data and the risks involved in Processing it, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or accessed by unauthorized Third Parties.
These measures may include, but are not limited to, practices such as limited access to the Data by personnel of departments authorized to access it by virtue of their duties, contractual guarantees in the event of the use of an external service provider, privacy impact assessments, regular reviews of our privacy practices and policies and/or physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, backups, anti-virus software, firewalls, etc.).
D. DATA CONCERNING MINORS
ARCH.DESIGN services and events are not intended for minors. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect or process Personal Data about minors. In the event that we become aware of the collection of Personal Data from minors without the prior consent of the holder of parental responsibility, we will take appropriate steps to delete such Personal Data from our servers and/or those of our service providers.
III- TREATMENTS IMPLEMENTED BY ARCH.DESIGN
A. MANAGEMENT OF THE ARCH.DESIGN WEBSITE AND REQUESTS SENT FROM ONLINE FORMS
When you navigate on the ARCH.DESIGN website, you may be led to :
– chat with an ARCH.DESIGN employee via the online chat tool;
– make a contact request via the “contact us” or “contact request” form.
In the context of these activities, and based on your Consent that you express by accepting the online chat and/or submitting the contact request, ARCH.DESIGN processes and stores the following Personal Data about you:
– to respond to your contact request: the information provided on the form, namely your identity, your professional contact details (see data minimization) and, if applicable, the content of the message, as well as any information communicated subsequently during our exchanges. This Data is processed by the department concerned by your request for the time necessary to respond to you;
– in the context of the online chat tool, the history of the conversation as well as the technical Data related to the session are kept for 6 months.
In both cases, and depending on your request and the content of our exchanges, the Data collected in this way may be used for other purposes such as the management of a request for a quotation or registration for a training course; these Processing operations are then subject to the terms and conditions relating thereto.
We also inform you that we make anonymous statistics on the frequentation of the ARCH.DESIGN website, which do not allow us to identify you.
B. PROCESSING(S) PERFORMED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING ARCH.DESIGN SERVICES AND EVENTS
ARCH.DESIGN collects and uses the Identification Data and professional contact information of prospects and clients, including the Public Data available on the Internet, for the purpose of promoting ARCH.DESIGN’s services and events.
This Processing is based on ARCH.DESIGN’s legitimate interest in promoting its activities to professional profiles likely to be interested in ARCH.DESIGN’s services and products. You may object to receiving our newsletter at any time and without justification, by clicking on the unsubscribe link integrated in the email, or by reporting your objection directly to the DPO via the contact means identified in section III.
The Data are processed and kept for this purpose by the ARCH.DESIGN sales department, subject to a request to unsubscribe:
– for prospects: for 10 years from the last contact
– for clients: for the duration of the commercial relationship then for 10 years from the end of the commercial relationship
C. PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF MANAGING PROSPECTS, CLIENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND PARTNERS
ARCH.DESIGN is also led to process Personal Data concerning you when :
– you request a quote for auditing, consulting, change management, interior design, space planning, interior design or office furniture services
– your company enters into a contract with ARCH.DESIGN as a client, service provider or partner.
In this context, ARCH.DESIGN will collect information about
– the contact(s) indicated to ARCH.DESIGN such as the contact indicated on the form, the main referent for the contract, the contact for the invoicing and any other contact person: name, first name, professional e-mail address, professional telephone, function, and all the information contained in the exchanges (nature of the request, etc.) ;
– to the signatory (ies) of the contract: name, first name, function, signature.
This Data is intended, as necessary, for employees in charge of monitoring the commercial relationship and/or partnership, accounting/billing and employees of the departments involved in the request/contract.
They are collected and kept :
– for requests for quotations that do not lead to the conclusion of a contract: for the time necessary to study and follow up the request + ten (10) years after the closing of the request (or the last contact, if applicable)
– for contracts and to perform the contract: the duration of the contractual relationship + ten (20) years
– for our legitimate interest in protecting and defending our rights in the event of litigation, for five (20) years after the end of the contractual relationship.
Your contact information may also be used to send you ARCH.DESIGN’s newsletter about ARCH.DESIGN’s services and events. For more information, please see section B. “Processing for the purpose of promoting ARCH.DESIGN services and events”.
D. PROCESSING(S) CARRIED OUT FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSES
ARCH.DESIGN may process Personal Data about you when you submit an unsolicited application or when you apply for an ad posted by ARCH.DESIGN (for example, when you send a CV by email).
In this context, Personal Information about you is collected
– directly from you during the recruitment process;
– indirectly from Third Parties for the verification of your diplomas and references, with your agreement.
The Data collected are the following: last name, first name, email address, telephone number, professional experience as well as all the information you provide us with when submitting your application and/or your curriculum vitae and/or interviews: photo, skills, level of education, languages spoken, salary expectations, personal address, hobbies, family situation etc.
If you provide us with the contact details of a reference, it is your responsibility to ensure that the reference has been informed and has given you their consent.
This Data is only collected and kept in the context of the management of your application, on the basis of ARCH.DESIGN’s legitimate interest and/or your Consent and is not used for any other purpose, notably commercial.
They are kept :
– in case of a positive outcome to an application: the Data relative to an employee are kept for the time of his presence within ARCH.DESIGN and after his departure for the applicable legal retention period.
– in case of a negative outcome of an application: five (5) years, unless you object.
Your Personal Data will in any case be destroyed upon simple request from you (see the section on the DPO’s contact details), within a maximum period of 1 month from your request.
These data are processed by the employees in charge of recruitment within ARCH.DESIGN only and, incidentally, for technical and logistical reasons, to ARCH.DESIGN’s subcontractors
E. PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF MANAGING INTER-COMPANY TRAINING COURSES
ARCH.DESIGN will process Personal Information about you when you register for a webinar organized by ARCH.DESIGN, via the online registration form or by telephone with the Training Department.
In this context, ARCH.DESIGN will collect information about :
– the trainees: last name, first name, email and postal addresses, phone number, level of knowledge about personal data
– company representatives (training and finance departments): name, first name, title, email and postal addresses, telephone number
These Data are collected and processed by the ARCH.DESIGN HR department in order to register trainees for training courses corresponding to their level of knowledge, to send them training materials and to invoice the training services.
They are kept for the duration of the preparation of the webinar, and for ten (10) years following the end of the online event.
It is also used by the sales department to communicate about ARCH.DESIGN services and events, as described in section B.
IV- EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTACT DETAILS FOR OUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to access and rectify your Personal Data, as well as the right to request its deletion (right to be forgotten), the right to object to its Processing and to obtain its limitation or portability insofar as this is applicable, subject to compelling legitimate reasons that ARCH.DESIGN may have for keeping your Data.
With respect to Personal Data relating to your application, we invite you to keep your information up to date by notifying ARCH.DESIGN
Furthermore, you can at any time and without justification, ask to no longer receive our newsletter and, more generally, our communications relating to our services, news and events by using the hyperlink provided for this purpose in each email we send you.
When you exercise your rights, our Data Protection Officer processes your Personal Data for the purpose of managing your request (title, surname, first name, copy of identity document, nature of the request, response provided). This Data is kept for a period of three (3) years, with the exception of the copy of your identity card, which is kept for one (1) year.
You can exercise these rights or ask any question about the management of your personal data by ARCH.DESIGN by contacting
– By email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By mail at the following address
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
35 rue Henri Becquerel, 77500 Chelles
In case of reasonable doubt about the identity of the applicant, proof of identity may be requested.
V- INFORMATION ON THE MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
A “cookie” is a small text file that may be stored in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit the website. A cookie allows its issuer (us or our audience measurement providers) to identify and recognize the terminal on which it is stored, for the duration of the validity or storage of the cookie.
Our website uses 3 types of cookies:
– Internal cookies necessary for the functioning of the website: these cookies allow the site to function optimally. They allow you to navigate from one page to another. Their deposit is functional and essential to the total optimization of the site. You cannot oppose them.
– Cookies to measure the audience: in order to adapt the site to the visitors’ requests, we measure the traffic on our site, in an anonymous way, via an analytical solution. This solution measures the number of unique visitors, the number of pages viewed, the country of origin of the connection to the site, the access service (online, via a search engine or a social network), the type of device used (computer, mobile or tablet), the most viewed and shared articles, as well as the time and date of visit.
– Advertising cookies: our social networks may place cookies in your browser to allow you to navigate from these networks to our site.
A. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The ARCH.DESIGN website may contain links to social media platforms operated by individuals or organizations over which the Company has no control.
VI- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
ARCH.DESIGN may modify the Data Protection Policy from time to time. We will make sure that you are informed of these modifications either by a special mention on our site, or by a personalized warning, notably within the framework of our newsletters.