Thursday May 3rd on a beautifuly sunny day, Mr Brice Rabaste Mayor of Chelles inaugurated the ARCH.DESIGN Paris new premises.
With more than 1000m² of showroom and 1500m² of storage, Le Village is an excellent inspirational tool for our customers and employees.
Innovation hub of tertiary design, Le Village presents the latest trends and architectural concepts for professional office spaces, as well as many functional furniture solutions.
This workplace is particularly adapted to new work cultures, it’s a living hub where each employee can choose a space according to their tasks:
- The Hive with its hight ajustable desks and impressive table carved in an oak tree, 6 meters long and 8 cm thick
- The Atrium, a comfortable lounge to socialize or collaborate
- La Piscine, to immerse yourself in a virtual reality helmet, a big screen and a writing wall
- The Forum, a large meeting room for 30 people
- The Silent boxes to concentrate on a task or team meeting
- The Workcafe for a relaxing break around a coffee, table football, pingpong or for working on ‘TGV’ style seats
- The Phone booth for confidential calls
- The quiet Library for materials and product inspiration
- The outdoor Terrace, to take a breath of fresh air
- The gym to keep fit
- And many other interesting spaces …
You will discover all these spaces in a virtual video tour that is going be published in the coming days on our social networks.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be sure to find out all about it!